Well that didn’t take long. It’s only our second move in this crazy Army life and it happened. We had a nightmarish moving experience. Among a laundry list of other things that went wrong, our movers broke our dining table. When putting it back together, they tightened one of the bolts so tight that they sent it straight through the top of the table! Is it bad that my first thought was, “meh. I could build a new one.” I mean, yeah, the easy solution would have been to just repair the damaged spot and refinish the table, but who wants easy? Pfffft. Besides, I was just waiting for the perfect excuse to start another DIY project, much to my husband’s chagrin.
Friday, 20 March 2015
Build your own ZGallerie-inspired Dining Table! #houseofwood #anawhite #zgallerie #diningtable #diy #furniture
Well that didn’t take long. It’s only our second move in this crazy Army life and it happened. We had a nightmarish moving experience. Among a laundry list of other things that went wrong, our movers broke our dining table. When putting it back together, they tightened one of the bolts so tight that they sent it straight through the top of the table! Is it bad that my first thought was, “meh. I could build a new one.” I mean, yeah, the easy solution would have been to just repair the damaged spot and refinish the table, but who wants easy? Pfffft. Besides, I was just waiting for the perfect excuse to start another DIY project, much to my husband’s chagrin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nancy Rosado

Hi! My name is Nancy! Welcome to my Blog, your ultimate guide to healthy living! I want to help you find your very own happily ever after through a balanced approach to health and wellness. Together, we’ll make all your dreams come true!
Popular Posts
-
(I was one of the bloggers selected by True Value to work on the DIY Squad. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the progr...
-
You think you're making great progress when you're following your weight loss goal. But overtime you realize that you aren't lo...
-
Weight loss is not an easy topic to discuss. There are literally many things that can impact your journey to losing weight. The interesting...
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.
Social Counter
Recent Posts
Comments
recentcomments
Gallery
Featured Posts
Videos
Recent Posts
Recent in Sports
About
Blogroll
Blogger templates
Our Office
About Us
Popular Posts
-
(I was one of the bloggers selected by True Value to work on the DIY Squad. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the progr...
-
You think you're making great progress when you're following your weight loss goal. But overtime you realize that you aren't lo...
-
Weight loss is not an easy topic to discuss. There are literally many things that can impact your journey to losing weight. The interesting...
-
Juicing for weight loss is not a new concept. It’s been doing the rounds since a few years. But, what we’re telling you here is not to go o...
-
When you want to slim down, the plan probably looks a bit like this: Step one, toss out the junk food; step two, pull out the running shoes...
-
Fire pits are fun and festive, adding a welcome element to backyard gathering spots and boosting appeal for potential homeowners, too. ...
-
Now we’re going to show you how to make an amazing fat-burning drink made of natural ingredients only, that will help you lose weight fast....
-
You can get many health benefits from losing pounds. But you don't have to lose a ridiculous amount of pounds to see some amazing chang...
-
You think you're making great progress when you're following your weight loss goal. But overtime you realize that you aren't lo...
-
When you think your ability to achieving weight loss is close to none, it can be really critical to your success. Here, Biggest Loser tra...

No comments:
Post a Comment